Sales is the backbone of the economy – nothing would happen if people didn’t buy goods and services. Sales is not something you do to someone, it is something you do for someone. This attitude is the first step in being a professional salesperson. The key to sales success is to have a process that directs the conversation, not a wandering conversation that you hope leads to a sale. Once you have a process in place then you can confidently find the need the prospect has and present the solution. Objections will not throw you off course, but will help you determine how best to help your prospect.
Not only is it important for a salesperson to study and master the specific techniques of selling. But it is also important to understand the why of the sales techniques. That enables you to internalize the information and then make it your own.
This training will enable you to:
- Incorporate a process for any sales situation
- Use targeted and effective questions
- Uncover the hidden needs
- Present the solution with confidence and professionalism
- Overcome common sales objections
- Close more sales, more often
- Turn more conversations into sales
- Create greater value of your product/service
- Process driven presentations
- Increased confidence in closing
- Principles based on transparency and accountability
- Shorter sales cycles