Fifteen percent of the reason you get a job, keep that job, and move ahead in that job is determined by your technical skill and knowledge – regardless of your profession! This is a humbling statement as most of us believe, as leaders, that it is our technical skills and knowledge that make us who we are. If this is true, what happened to the other 85%?
Stanford Research Institute, Harvard University, and the Carnegie Foundation (which spent one million dollars and five years on the research) proved that 85% of the reason you get a job, keep that job, and move ahead in that job has to do with your people skills and people knowledge.
This course will not only teach the people side of leading, but will also explain the technical skills necessary to be a successful leader. This course is appropriate for first-time supervisors or can be used for seasoned leaders who want to mentor the next generation of leaders in their organization.
This training will enable you to:
- Motivate others to excellence
- Learn best practices of leadership
- Develop a positive culture
- Establish standards and benchmarks for evaluating performance
- Communicate clearly and professionally
- Building trust and respect within your organization
- Gain the cooperation of others
- Giving sincere, positive feedback
- Creating a positive, productive work atmosphere
- Being loyal to your organization
- Communicating the organization clearly
- Keeping employees well informed
- Redirecting negative behavior to productive behavior